Sunday, January 29, 2012

Short and Sweet...

As promised, I re-decorated my winter/snowman tree for Valentine's Day!  What do you think?
Most of the decorations are Valentine's Day beanie babies and other stuffed animals and "nick-nacks" that I've collected over the years.  I kept one of the hearts that I made off of Pinterest (from a previous blog), for the tree, and the rest are Valentines gifts.  I also bought some red beads and red balls after Christmas for next-to-nothing!
I also whipped up a few "ornaments" by simply hot gluing a pink ribbon to it.  These are X and O cookie cutters!  
Then, of course, there's always the preschool crafts that come home.  This is one that baby girl made several years ago, and I anticipate baby boy to be bringing home one or two in the coming weeks!
I thought the Valentine's Tree turned out right cute!  And the best part about it is that I don't have decorations all over the house--they are pretty much all in one place! 
Finally, I wanted to leave you with one quick tip...We hang the baby Baer's bookbags on large 3M hooks on the inside of the front hall closet on the weekends!  Out of sight, out of mind!  During the week, they hang on the back of the barstools.  I find the hooks very convenient and they hold!
Have a great week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment